Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shipping and Move Update

We moved this weekend and no I am working as fast as I can to process the orders which cam e in during the move. Orders are being shipped in the order in which they were received. I hope to be caught up and be back to 24 hour shipping by Friday. Thank you all for your patience! It has been quite a transition. All I can say is that I never want to move AGAIN! I am still trying to get the office set up so that everything can run smoothly. And on a high note, my mother bought me the BEST housewarming gift a girl could want...a brand new washer and dryer!!! They are not only beautiful but they get the diapers (and all the rest of the laundry) super clean!! And I can fit twice as much as I could in my last washer. LOVE them, thanks mom :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment