Wednesday, March 19, 2008

5 Cloth Diapering Products I Cannot Live Without...


#1 bumGenius One Size Cloth Diapers - I am in LOVE with this diaper! I have finally found a diaper that can stand up to my super soaker, night nursing son! The diaper comes with 2 inserts so I use the newborn insert as a doubler. I am always shocked at how heavy the diaper is in the morning so I did a little experiment. I weighed the diaper before I put it on my son before bed, it was 3oz., and then I weighed it again in the morning and it was 1lb 2oz!! For one, I am shocked at how much Jackson pees at night...17 oz!! and second I can't believe the diaper held it all in without a leak!

#2 Wahmies Fun Print Wet Bags I never leave home without my Wahmies Wetbag!! I have had mine for 2 years and has held up great even with bi-weekly washings. I have 2 that I alternate while the other is in the wash. They come in so many different prints to suit many tastes.



#3 Sheepish Grins Creamy Lanolin Spray- Love wool, hate lanolizing. This Creamy Lanolin Spray by Sheepish Grins make is super easy! Just spray, pat, and let dry. Plus it the lavender smells fantastic! Sheepish Grins has a fabulous line of wool care products that I am in love with!

#4 Unbleached Cotton Prefolds - I know, I am always ranting and raving about prefolds but they really are great! They have so many uses. They can be used as pocket diaper inserts, burp rags, noses, cleaning, etc...I always have one in my purse during allergy season.

#5 Cloth Wipes - Can't cloth diaper without cloth wipes! It's actually easier to use cloth wipes with your cloth diapers. Just toss the wipes in with your dirty diapers, no separate trip to the garbage can. The best part is you save about $800 using cloth instead of disposable wipes. Happy Heiny makes a great hemp wipe that folds in half to fit perfectly in wipe warmers. Toss them in a Mini Wahmies Wet Bag for your diaper bag and traveling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment