So no more turkeys allowed at my house! Even though I am outnumbered in the vegetarian field, I could care less :) Tofurky is easy to cook, find, and delicious. Thankfully Tofurky has been a part of my Thanksgiving for years now.
Did you know that 300 million turkeys raised and killed for their flesh each year in the US!
Lucky for you, me, and the turkeys, there are lots of alternatives available, including one of my favorites, Tofurky!
Here are my top five reasons you should eat a Tofurky this year:
- No animal was tortured in the making of a Tofurky.
- No one has to stick her/his hand up a turkey's butt. Tofurkys don't have butts.
- Murder should never be cause for celebration.
- Tofurky roasts are available practically everywhere. Seriously, check this out.
- Turkeys will be thankful.