Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm a Plumber!

We'll not really, actually far from it but I was able to install the bumGenius Diaper Sprayer in 5 minutes flat! I am very proud of myself :) I have to show off my handy work...yes, this is the first picture of a toilet I have ever taken:
Being in the cloth diaper business (and a mom) has pretty much desensitized me to poo and poo related issues so this might be a little TMI for some...but my son has the worst stickiest poo! It has been really hard to get it off his diapers! I guess it is all the fruit he eats and that he is still nursing. To top it off it go goes several times a day, so last night I thought "hey DIAPER SPRAYER DUH!" So I went for it and hooked up that bad boy and tested the water pressure. I have found that the medium strength spray works the best. Too much pressure sprays water on the seat and low flow doesn' t cut it. Once I got a hang of it I was impressed! This is one of those things that I wonder how I went so long without!

The bumGenius Diaper Sprayer has been a hot seller for a while and I have always meant to try one out. You'd think that after 3 years of cloth diapering I would have tried it sooner. There was just something so intimidating about it. If you are like me and a little eeked out by it I say go for it! It really is E.A.S.Y!

*UPDATE* Diaper Sprayers SOLD OUT, don't worry they will be back in stock soon!*




1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant invention. When my kids were young we had nothing brilliant and nothing cute LOL. Today there are tons of things available. I can't wait until the day my girls are old enough to marry and have their own kids. I'll have so much shopping.

    ReplyDelete