Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yummy "Pink Sugar" for your Wool!!


Foaming wool wash and lanolin by Sheepish Grins is now available in delicious Pink Sugar Scent! This smells good enough to eat. It reminds me of cotton candy and yummy sweet sugar cookies.

The Foaming wool wash is super simple to use, just add a few pumps in a sink of lukewarm water with your covers, wash, rinse then follow with a lanolin product if needed. The Sheepish Grins Liquid Lanolin and Spray Lanolin are also available in the same lovely scent. I always add a few spritzes of the spray lanolin to the inside "wet zone" where he pees the most, this keeps my covers bulletproof and night worthy!

Call me crazy but I actually enjoy washing and lanolizing Jackson's wool covers and shorties. Sheepish Grins makes my weekly ritual a little bit more fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment