Thursday, June 5, 2008

Traveling with Cloth Diapers



We are back from Disneyland! We saw every Princess there was so see, got some sun and a lot of exercise!
Many people ask "How do you travel and continue to use cloth diapers?" It is EASY as long as you don't mind an extra suitcase. I brought along pretty much my whole stash which included fitteds, wool soakers, pocket diapers, aio's, doublers for night, wipes, a wetbag, and my hanging pail, oh, I amost forgot a Monkey Doodlez Swim Diaper for Jackson's first swim! A lot, I know, but I really couldn't imagine NOT bringing my (I mean Jackson's) diapers. It has been years since I used disposables, why give in now:) This may sound crazy but I actually hand washed a few while at the hotel. Jackson LOVES to poop in his Goodmamas and there was NO way I could let that sit for 2 days until we got home. I really do love my diapers, I told you I am obsessed! When we got back I simply did 2 loads and let them soak.


0 comments:

Post a Comment